NAMI Miami-Dade County Social Media Volunteer
“Those who can, do. Those who can do more, volunteer.”
– Author Unknown
The NAMI Miami-Dade County social media volunteer will assist in creating the weekly content calendar for NAMI Miami-Dade County Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts. Volunteer must feel comfortable with mental health topics however no former experience in mental health is needed other than compassion and an ardent desire to advocate against the stigma associated with mental health.
4 to 8 per week
3 consecutive months; recurring commitment available
- Organize content calendar with one week advance
- Curate compelling mental health content such as articles, videos, and motivational quotes
- Create branded assets
- Maintain KPI benchmarks healthy and growing
- Assist with seasonal campaigns in driving traffic to website/events
- Facebook Live and Periscope around key events
- Associate or Bachelor in communications, marketing, or similar
- One (1) year professional experience in social media or digital marketing
- Facebook Business Manager (for organic scheduling purposes only)
- SEO basics
Creative, self-starter, social speak/social savvy, ability to accept work being vetted, comfort level in reaching out for help on mental health topics.
Ready to apply?
Please apply via the application button below and our staff will be in touch within 10 business days. We look forward to hearing from you and connecting soon.